This year's event will be held on FRIDAY, October 23, at the PLP
Athletics Complex. The BBQ features great food, family fun, games,
baked goods, and a spirit sale! It's also the last regular-season HOME
football game, Senior Night, and Homecoming!
- Gates open at 4:30 p.m., and the football game begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets are $10 for BBQ plates or bulk (1 lb of BBQ) to-go orders.
- Additional food, including hotdogs and baked goods, will be available for purchase at the event.
- All Fall athletes are selling BBQ tickets, which will also be available in afternoon carline starting tomorrow, October 8th.
- Tickets will also be available at the home football game on 10/16 at #thegrey and at other home sporting contests.
- Games/Events!! Attendees may purchase an all-inclusive entertainment
wristband for $5 at the gate. Events include a Pass/Punt/Kick contest,
Soccer Shootout, inflatables, face painting, and other family fun.
- You do not need to buy BBQ to attend the game, and vice-versa. But if
you’re coming to the BBQ, we hope you decide to stay and watch PLP take
- Bulk BBQ to-go may be picked up at the
athletics field from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., or pick up your BBQ plate to
enjoy at your tailgate.
- See your favorite PLP athlete for
tickets, or purchase them from a student-athlete, coach, or Boosters
representative during afternoon carline.
- You don't want to miss this PLP tradition - for the first time on our home field!