What is the PLP Athletic Boosters?
The purpose of the PLP Athletics Boosters is to provide support services and funding to improve and enhance the athletic experience for PLP student athletes and the PLP community.
- to increase interest and participation in PLP athletic programs
- to work closely with other PLP organizations to build awareness of PLP athletic programs
- to help parents, coaches, and students form positive relationships
- to work closely with other PLP organizations to promote athletics and school spirit
- to work to increase the attendance and support of all athletic activities
- to provide supplemental financial support for the athletic department
Why Get Involved?
- Have a voice!
- Volunteer at athletic events and fundraisers!
- Support our athletics programs and our hundreds of student athletes!
- Be eligible for a PLP Athletics Boosters scholarship!
Volunteers are seldom paid: not because they are worthless,
but because they are PRICELESS! - Unknown
- Purchased a sled for the football team
- Purchased tents with PLP Athletics Logo for athletic events, including Cross Country, Track, baseball/softball, football, soccer, etc.
- Purchased the padding with logos in the ACC
- Purchased a Gator for use at the Athletic Complex
- Sell merchandise and Spirit Wear throughout the year
- Help coordinate volunteering at athletic events
- Secure annual sponsorships from the community
- Host two (2) major fundraisers per year:
- BBQ Tailgate
- Provide a social media presence
- Provide two (2) annual $1,000 scholarships to one male and one female PLP Senior student-athlete whose family is a member of the Boosters
Board and Contact Emails
Click here to complete the Membership Form
“2015-2016 PLP Athletic Boosters Scholarship Recipients –
Erin Wright and DJ Camp”